Taser Training for Civilians or Security Personnel
Taser conducted energy weapons are an effective, less-lethal defense tool that can immobilize attackers. The civilian Pulse and Pulse+ pack the same knock-down punch that the law enforcement devices have, but these were designed with civilian self defense use in mind. Does you entity have a safety or security team? Taser’s Professional Series provides the same professional grade devices used and trusted by law enforcement agencies around the world.
Some Benefits of Taser Conducted Energy Weapons
- While there is always a risk, these devices are designed to be non-lethal.
- Can immobilize an attacker with full muscle lockup for 30 seconds (C2, Bolt, Pulse, Pulse+), allowing you precious moments to reach safety.
- 15-foot range keeps safe space between you and the danger. Plus contact stun for close encounters.
- Legal to own and carry in almost all 50 states
As will all tools of self defense, it is very important to receive training prior to implementing these tools on your team. Our Taser-Certified class for civilians or security team professionals provides the fundamental knowledge one should have prior to carrying a Taser Energy Weapon for personal defense.
Topics Covered During the Taser Training Course:
- Taser Terminology
- Taser Technology
- Taser Features (Specific to chosen energy weapon)
- X1 (For security personnel)
- Taser Maintenance and Care
- Weapon Manipulation
- Practical Skill Building
- Live-Fire Drills
ONLINE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
BOOK IN-PERSON TRAINING
Receive the occasional update or offer
by joining our mailing list now.